About time I did another one of these right? I actually try to stay away from making compilations of things I want because I just keep finding more & more stuff I love & well, there goes my life savings.
I've managed to stick with basics & things I wanted forever (but still can't afford) in this one.
1. Black & White Dr Martens - Yes, I want both. Ever since I was obsessed with watching Princess Hours repeatedly.
2. Givenchy Pandora bag - This has been on my wish list FOREVER. I can't decide if I want the large so I can lug the kitchen sink around with me, the medium because it's practical or the mini for it's cute-ness.
I'll probably just get them all & live off ramen for the rest of my life.
3. Marc Jacobs Rock Chronograph watch - I really want a white & gold watch but everything is rose gold these days. This disappoints me. I'd still buy this watch though.
4. Chloe sunglasses - are just something you're supposed to have.
5. Joia Lucite clutch - Transparent pairs with everything. 'Nuff said.
6. Jeffrey Campbell Icy Star - I'd even wear these without the glitter confetti. The simple black boot is perfect & you already know the perspex heel makes it extremely versatile. I'd also like them in white.